Each year the Talbot CWN provides scholarships to women who are pursuing post secondary education and have a financial need.
- Be a female.
- Be at least 22 years of age by May 1, 2017
- Be a resident of Talbot or one of the immediate surrounding counties and a US citizen or US national
- Be a High School graduate or have earned a GED.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be officially accepted into an accredited program or certificate program at a US College or University.
- Must carry a minimum of 3 credits per semester.
- Demonstrate clear career plans.
- NOT be earning a doctoral-level degree.
- Past scholarship winners can reapply annually for a scholarship given a G.P.A. of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and must provide a college transcript to that effect.
- Priority will be given to women who are returning/entering college and returning to the workforce.
This year, our deadline for Application is April 30th, 2017.
To request an application for scholarship, please email email@example.com or download it from this link: