***We are happy to announce our recipients for the 2016-2017 CWN Talbot Scholarship! Each woman will receive $1,000 to put towards continuing their education!
- Dreama O'Donnell
- Candice Callahan
- Samantha Owens
Please join us on June 9th at noon at the Washington Street Pub in Easton, MD to help us celebrate these wonderful women!!
Each year the Talbot CWN provides scholarships to women who have returned to post secondary training and have a financial need.
- Be a female.
- Be at least 22 years of age by May 1, 2016
- Be a resident of Talbot or one of the immediate surrounding counties and a US citizen or US national
- Be a High School graduate or have earned a GED.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be officially accepted into an accredited program or certificate program at a US College or University.
- Must carry a minimum of 3 credits per semester.
- Demonstrate clear career plans.
- NOT be earning a doctoral-level degree.
- Past scholarship winners can reapply annually for a scholarship given a G.P.A. of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and must provide a college transcript to that effect.
- Priority will be given to women who are returning/entering college and returning to the workforce.
This year, our deadline for Application is May 2nd, 2016. To request an application for scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.